For detailed info on each league (dates, price, etc) – just click on the Registration URL 3/4 down this page (below RED printing).
Welcome back! Read below to find out about Registration, Payment Options, Voting Memberships, 5/6 Member teams, Sparing.
OPEN HOUSE: Sept 23rd 6:30pm to 8:30pm Many curlers have been dropping into the office (10:00am to 2:00pm) to get help with registration, submit payment or to ask questions. We have also set aside Sept 23rd evening for an Open House to help YOU with any questions you may have or to help you register!
Registration – returning users
Please read these helpful hints before clicking on the Registration URL 3/4 down this page (look for RED wording following Payment Options):
- Login with the same email you used last year.
- If you can’t remember which email you used to set up your account or your email has changed, contact the Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) 250-832-8700 or Darryl Horne (email@example.com) cell 250-253-3294 or Kate Horne (firstname.lastname@example.org) cell 250-253-3295.
- Using a different email will set up a duplicate account and you won’t receive your voting membership discount and will require you to re-enter your curling profile/s that you entered last year.
- Reminder on login process:
- After clicking on the URL, locate the Login button (under Accounts or 3 bars). If your email is other than a “gmail” account, enter your email address then open the email sent to your Inbox and click on the link in the email. (There’s a reference to entering your ‘token’; don’t use it. It’s easiest to just click on the link in the email.)
- Lockers and Voting Memberships are found under “Product”.
- Commence adding Leagues to your ‘cart’.
- A profile must be chosen for each League or Product.
- The first time you choose a profile, the system will prompt you to revisit/update the details of the profile and agree to the waiver for the new curling season.
- If you deferred your refund from 2020-21, it will automatically be applied in your Cart on your first order. If your deferred amount exceeds your orders for 2021-22, the remainder will be refunded.
- Same payment options as last year – see Payment Options below for details.
Registration – NEW users
** If you registered your voting membership online last summer but didn’t curl last year, use the instructions above for Returning Users.
Otherwise, please read these helpful hints before clicking on the Registration URL 3/4 down this page (following Payment Options):
- After clicking on the URL, locate the Login button (under Accounts or 3 bars). If your user email is other than a “gmail” account, enter your email address then open the email sent to your Inbox and click on the link in the email. (There’s a reference to entering your ‘token’; don’t use it. It’s easiest to just click on the link in the email.)
- Create your curler profile:
- Click on Account in the menu, select Profile and create a new profile.
- By the way – on your profile, enter the FIRST NAME that we know you by (legal first name not required). This appears on rosters (if you give permission).
- After creating a new profile, you’ll be presented with a liability waiver – read and enter “I agree” at the bottom.
- Multiple profiles (spouse, children) may be set up in one account.
- If you own a Voting Membership and failed to register it last year, please contact the Office in order to receive your Voting Membership Discount when registering for leagues. Do not submit League orders until you have your Voting Membership in place.
- When you’re ready, commence adding Leagues to your ‘cart’. Warning, there are 40+ available listings . . . these are listed in order by day and time of league.
- Lockers and Voting Memberships are found under “Product”.
- Because one email address may have several profiles listed (spouse, children) the system requires that you assign a curler to each League or Product that you place into your cart. Click on “Information required”, then select the applicable curler (even if only you are listed).
- After you have checked over the list of ALL the Leagues you wish to purchase, please click on “Cash/Cheque” (regardless of desired payment type) then choose “Submit”.
- When you submit your order, the system will send you an email with your order # and amount due. Payment methods are as below. If coming into SACC to drop off your payment or pay by card, please bring a printed copy with you to speed up payment processing.
- When your payment is entered by the Office, a receipt is automatically emailed to you.
- E-transfer – from your online banking account, e-transfer to email@example.com.
- No need to come into the office;
- No additional service charge is incurred by SACC (SACC is set up for auto-deposit)
- Write your Order # in the ‘Notes’ section (if available)
- The Office is automatically advised of your payment so it can be applied to your order.
- Cheque – please do not mail cheques after September 27th.
- Debit/Interac – a minimal service charge is applied to SACC.
- Credit Card – service charges apply to SACC.
A late penalty of $25 will be charged for all payments received after October 31.
Pre-Season Office hours:
- Weekdays – Sept 15 to Oct 1 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Or call GM Bob Genoway (250-832-8700) after Sept. 15th to set a time to meet at the club
Are you ready? Click on the Registration URL below . . . and then don’t forget to Login!
Provided are FAQ’s (click here) (Frequently Asked Questions) that may be of help.
The system automatically applies your membership discount during Registration.
- VOTING MEMBER: Any person who has purchased a voting membership and is in good standing at Salmon Arm Curling Club. If you have not purchased a membership but would like to, you may purchase a membership. Cost is $200.00 and found under “Products” within the Registration System.
- NON VOTING MEMBER: Any person who curls regularly and is in good standing at Salmon Arm Curling Club but has not purchased a Voting Membership.
The Benefits of a Voting Membership
- Vote at AGM meetings to provide direction to SACC policy and operations.
- Discounted league fees for most Adult Evening and Daytime Leagues (not applicable to Friday Social League, Junior Programs or Mixed Doubles).
- Voting Members receive a $30.00 league fee discount for a full year league and $15.00 for a half year league on their first two leagues.
Five/Six Member Teams
A maximum of 6 registered players per team is allowed. All players on the team must register and pay the regular league fees, then the skip (or another team member):
- completes the appropriate Rebate Form (click here)
- arranges to collect a copy of each player’s payment email to attach to the form
- delivers completed form and attachments to the office
- ultimately, teams will only be required to pay the equivalent of 4 league fees
The office will process and provide payment of rebate to the team after Nov. 1st and the team determines how to divvy up the money.
Interested in sparing? Spares (click here)