While CurlBC is in Phase 2 or Phase 3 of the Return to Curling Plan:
Before you get on the ice . . . attached are some documents and items that may help you better understand and visualize the game and YOUR ROLE in a 4 person game. What is expected from me? What are the new rules? Where do I stand when my team is throwing or when the other team is throwing?
- Keep Calm and Carry On Through Covid – a really great informational video from our friends in Alberta. Click here to be re-directed to where we’ve put it in our website!
- Modified 4-Person Curling Rules from CurlBC . . . see image to the left (blue) or PDF below which you can print.
- Poster: Covid procedures from Curl BC . . . see image to the left (lighter colour) or open PDF below which you can print.
On our SACC website (Services – Newsletters) are a number of links and PDF documents which we have listed here as well for your reference:
- Curl BC – documents, forms, ice layouts, FAQ’s, etc. to help BC clubs build their safety plans to return to curling this fall
- Curling Canada – Return to play guidelines manual.
- Worksafe BC – importance of worker safety during return phases in BC during Covid-19.
As mentioned under Newsletters section of our website . . . we have also provided a video link (from Curling Canada) that shows the on-ice protocol and traffic flow in action! Have a look-see by clicking here.